Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday July 17 Kah-Nee-Ta ( Part 2)

Hello.
Continuing at Kah-Nee-Ta!
After horse back riding we left and went to the Museum at Warm Springs. I was really excited because I love being informed and educated if others culture. After a walk through the museum we were then fed an amazing lunch by Arelene Stryer consisting of pulled BBQ pork sandwiches, potato salad, carrots, olives, and a delicious dessert. Yum! She then explained to us of the story on how she met Obama , which I personally thought was amazing! She then led us on a garden pathway that was located outside of the museum while  telling us a story of a crazy even that happened in her life. I wont go into details because I did not  take notes and it is not  my story to tell wrong. After having a great day, we then headed to McDonald's to blog. We ended up staying there for awhile and blogging. It seemed like it took forever but at least I could get my mocha frappe;)

No comments:

Post a Comment