Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday July 17- Kah-Nee-Ta ( Part 1)

Hello. I know this blog is a little bit late for the day but I finally have the time to tell you about my day which so far has been my favorite!!  This was the day we went to Kah-Nee-Tah. Ive been looking forward to horse back riding from the moment I heard we were going to be doing it. I was so excited because it  is something on my bucket list! Ive always has horses surrounding me at the neighbors but have never had the courage to take my neighbors up on the offer of riding them. I knee this trip would be perfect. We show up to the stables bright and early and I am ready to go! Of course I am feeling very anxious at this point but still ready to go. We went in two different  groups , with the majority of HU going second. I had all these emotions running through my head especially the fear of not being able to get on/off, falling off, and me being too heavy. Everyone made me feel so safe and comfortable. Thankgoodness. I finally got up on the horse and I didnt embarrass myself to bad.  I was terrified but at least I could now say I cross something off of my bucket list. I had rode Renegade as If it wasnt my first time( pretty much a pro) well thats how I felt, but Im sure I looked like I was scared stiff. I survived the whole ride and made it back in one piece feeling very proud and accomplished. I even teared up a little bit because of how happ I was. My horse had a broken nose so his breathing wasnt very well..of course I thought it was because I was too heavy for the horse.lol They informed me that no that is how he always breathes and I was fine.haha. I wanted to write this part of the day as its own blog because I havent felt that proud of myself in a really long time:))

No comments:

Post a Comment