Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday July 15,2013-Our day

We Have Arrived!
Our first  stop today was Celilo Outlook. We learned about the the economical and cultural impact of the damn tha was built there during world war 2
Our second stop today was Horse Thief Lake State Park. This is where we explored petroglyphs and saw what looked like an owl,sun,and lightning bolt. We also learned that there are petroglyphs under water. This also where we stopped for lunch and got to wade in the water.
We then arrived at the Agency Longhouse and unpacked everything and relaxed. We disbursed equipment and got everything ready to go.by this time we were all exauhsted so we made spaghetti for dinner and fell asleep!

3 comments:

  1. Jayla, I'm enjoying your blog. Though I have an idea of some of the impacts the dam had, I'd love to read more about what you heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, Jayla! Looking forward to learning more about the experience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am in between service so I am tryin to keep everyone updated. I have some pictures I am trying to upload as well.

    ReplyDelete