Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 6 - On the Road Again July 20th

Hello.
I apologize for my blogs not being in chronological order. As I mentioned and I am sure everyone has mentioned this in their blog, that blogging is not the most convenient thing we are able to do. With myself, I like going into detail about what I have done for the day, so you as my reader can actually picture yourself in my shoes. With that said, I hope with this blog post you read you can feel my pain of being on the road for 12 hours.
It was the day of  traveling. We traveled from Deschutes National Forest to Wallowa. It should have only been an 8-9 hour drive but with the way we travel it ended up being 12 hours on the road. Our first stop was the painted hills where we ate lunch and observed the beautiful hills. After about 5 more hours of snoring , complaining, and sing a longs we ended up having a nutritious meal at a luxury restaurant called Burger King.;)  We got back on the road and we finally arrived to Wallowa Pow Wow grounds where we would be spending the next two nights getting to enjoy the atmosphere of the Native American culture.
Please read my next blog to see how my first Pow Wow experience was!

No comments:

Post a Comment