Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday July 18, 2013-Good Morning

Hello!
Last night was the first night we slept in our tents up in the woods.(Deschutes Bridge campground) I must say for a girl that doesnt camp much or for more than 3 days at a time..it was definitely roughing it. There is no running water or electricity but there is an outhouse type thing. Even that is scary because you are  going to the bathroom in a hole that drops down 6 feet.Three of us are sharing a tent during the trip..Charlie,Briana and myself and we were freezing! Thankgoodness Briana can sent up a tent!! I managed to sleep talk again, according to my roomates. Lol But no sleep walking yet. Haha. Tonight we are going to rearrange to make ourselves warmer. I am not going to lie and say that I wasnt scared last night because I was but I am very thankful for my HU crew       (Charlie,Briana,Monet, and Fransisco) we have all been sticking together for moral and physical support.  Breakfast was delicious with cereal,eggs with ham, and english muffins. Even though this trip is going to be tough , I think it will end up helping me become a more well rounded person. Make sure to read my next post to see what we do today!

2 comments:

  1. first time campers, well have fun with it you'll be fine! I think most of the big animals sleep at night too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes I am haviny fun:) weve been talking about you saying you need to be here with us lol

    ReplyDelete